Our office opening hours are changing this week to accommodate Oscar’s leaving do and our Christmas party. We are go-karting from 1530 21 December 2017 (followed by a curry night out). The office closes at 1200 on Friday 22 December 2017. We re-open at 0900 on Wednesday 3 January 2018.
As you might imagine, there are lots of big plans for 2018. I am working on my round-the-world tour. I am beside myself with excitement. I’m going to get some winter sun in the name of work. I will tell you all about it in the New Year.
Did I say this last week? ‘Tis the season?’ I had no idea just what the 2017 season meant. We are absolutely flat out keeping up with orders – almost all of them gifts for cancer patients. I love my job.
Prague – I have been to Prague since our last correspondence. I was invited to speak at a breast cancer charity conference.
Charity cancer massage referrals to our Scottish therapists, fast track courses and learning patience
I did it, I was inspired for two hours and educated for two days. I had a great time on my business for leaders course and am happy to return in December for another two days.
Latest blog entries
- It is nearly upon us, 2 more working days.
- Christmas office hours and leaving parties
- Gifts for cancer patients go into overdrive, no making and how many potatoes?
- Skincare and massage for cancer patients – guess where I’ve been?
- Charity cancer massage referrals to our Scottish therapists, fast track courses and learning patience