Scalps need love. Many scalps are prone to breakouts and can become itchy, sore and tight. It gets hot under head coverings. You can avoid these conditions by following a scalp care routine.
Typically, scalps can become hot, tight and sore. Caring for your scalp will improve its condition. If you need to cool down when you are out and about, find somewhere private to use a cooling spritz.
By having a Scalp Care Routine you can relieve some of the irritation. Firstly use the Defiant Beauty scalp cleanse & moisturise balm to clean your scalp. It is undercover most of the time and bacteria can grow in the humid conditions between you and your wig. Next use the exfoliating sponge to remove the balm. Dry skin cells will be removed along with the balm. Exfoliating your scalp can reduce itchiness. Use the Scalp Cleansing Spritz to cool the area and then leave to dry.
- Defiant Beauty Scalp Cleanse & Moisturise is a soothing and moisturising balm for dry scalps
- Defiant Beauty Scalp Cleansing Spritz is a cooling spray that cleanses your scalp. Perfect for dry scalps or itchy scalps
- Recognise Yourself: Beauty Despite Cancer is a compelling read that covers everything from hair loss to sore skin to itchy scalps.
This Gift set contains:
- Defiant Beauty Scalp Cleanse & Moisturise (50g)
- Defiant Beauty Exfoliating Sponge
- Defiant Beauty Scalp Cleansing Spritz (100g)
- Recognise Yourself: Beauty Despite Cancer
- Wash Bag
Total Product Value: £90.49
This gift set contains products often bought by well-wishers as a gift for cancer patients. We know that cancer patients suffer with skin-related side effects of chemotherapy. This gift collection contains the products formulated to help cancer patients to address some of the dry skin side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
All gift sets are beautifully gift-wrapped and contain a gift card. Please contact us at the time of order stating your order reference to tell us of the message that you would like to appear on the gift card.