Mineral Eye Shadow - Everyday Nude Collection: Sand, Truffle, Hazelnut and Honey Pot
Size: 4g approx
The warm nude shades in this everyday nude mineral eyeshadow collection are perfect for all complextions and eye colours . Our natural mineral makeup collections are created for women as they go through treatment for cancer, all of our makeup is hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty free and contain only natural colours.
This natural mineral makeup collection is often bought by well-wishers as a gift for cancer patients. We are told that those receiving the gift are relieved to know that there is a beauty brand providing skin care and cosmetics for cancer patients. Maintaining appearance is very important to patients and often causes greater concern than the thought of chemotherapy.
This collection contains;
Sand - Matte
Truffle - Matte
Hazelnut - Satin
Honey Pot - Sparkle
Directions for use:
- Using a fluffy brush sweep Sand all over eye lid from lashes to brow.
- Using the same fluffy brush pop Truffle into the crease of the eye socket and blend well.
- Taking a smaller brush lightly sweep Hazelnut onto the outer third of the lid starting from the outter corner to make that the darkest point. Alternatively Hazelnut can be pressed into the lash line with a small flat angled brush. Smudge with a pencil brush for a softer effect.
- Using a slighly damp flat brush press Honey Pot into the middle of the eye lid and blend well into Hazelnut to soften the edges.
- Take Truffle on a small pencil brush and sweep under the lower lash line starting from the outer corner ensuring not to take it all the way to the inner corner.
More advice on how to blend the colours to create the perfect eye can be found in our beauty blogs.
Mica, +/- CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77891, CI77007