Join us and receive our monthly newsletter –the best of the blogs, discount codes and competitions.
Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Essential Energy Lifting Facial (EELF)
4 Day Oncology Facials Course - Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Essential Energy Lifting Facial
2 days facial for cancer patients independent learning
2 day with face-to-face facial for cancer patients (training with a tutor)
2 professional bodies accreditation (FHT and ThinkTree)
Jennifer Young Training School shows you how to adapt beauty treatments and therapies for cancer patients and be insured to do so. We remove the fear.
The EELF oncology facial is a radical new oncology treatment bringing never been seen before results for your clients. As with all of our accredited post-graduate diplomas, the Essential Energy Lifting oncology facial was created with those living with cancer in mind. EELF is an oncology massage therapy and you will be able to help those affected by cancer. As we all know, it is not just those affected by cancer who enjoy an anti-ageing facial.
This oncology facial combines energetic techniques, facial reflexology and the power of essential oils. We welcome all students with either a level 3 massage qualification or a level 2 beauty qualification. It will be enjoyed by all, especially those with an interest in reflexology, aromatherapy, energy techniques and holistic beauty.
- Pre-Course Learning to be completed before attending the practical days
- 2 Practical Days with Course Tutors
- Case studies to be completed before certification
When you book onto our oncology course you will be sent some pre-course learning. This covers some of the basics of working with cancer patients and those affected by cancer. This is to be completed before attending your practical days.
Pre Course Learning
- Detailed Anatomy and Physiology of the Face
- Muscle Insertion Points
- Facial Reflexology Points
- The Chemistry of Anti-Ageing Ingredients
- Assessment of Pre-Course Learning
- What is an EELF oncology facial?
- How does a facial help those living with and beyond cancer?
- Why do patients feel ‘ravaged’ & aged beyond their years by cancer?
- Why does an EELF oncology facial radically improve appearance?
- What manual techniques are used to aid rejuvenation and lifting?
- The energetic techniques and the pressure points used during the facial ensure effectivenes.
- The research supporting the rejuvenating properties of the natural ingredients included in the products used during the EELF facial.
How to work with the patient’s medical team
- When is it appropriate to gain medical consent
- Procedures needed when medical consent is not appropriate
- What to include in your information pack, if you or your client prefer to seek medical consent
- Letter of consent
- Specific health and safety requirements
- Control of cross infection and increased standards of cleanliness
- The consultation process
- Facial routine
- Lifting Techniques
When you attend your oncology facial training day you will be shown how to work with those affected by cancer, how to adapt oncology massage and other therapy techniques and work with your client to make the experience the most beneficial it can be for them. The consultation process is covered in detail, as are the insurance requirements.
Your insurer should insure you upon completion of the oncology course (no-one has refused so far). If your insurer won't, ours will.
Our 2 day EELF course costs £450, for which you receive general pre-course learning, qualification specific pre-course learning where appropriate, two full days of practical training and support through and marking of your case studies. You will also be featured on the therapist register on Beauty Despite Cancer. You will be able to access the Defiant Beauty Collections at a wholesale price as well as salon sizes that are only available to our trained therapists.
We'd be delighted to send you our EELF course overview, please just ask. Or, view our other oncology massage courses and therapies here.